Wednesday, June 22, 2011

painting and swimming lessons and other stuff

It's been a busy week here at our house with us running kids to and from swimming lessons and gymnastics. Next year I think we'll put all of the girls in the same swim school so that we're not running all over town here and there at different times during the day. We kept the 3 and 5 year olds at a smaller pool where the girls also take gymnastics and enrolled our almost-7 year old at a pool where she can really learn how to swim. The pool at the other place is pretty shallow (only 3 1/2 feet deep) so you can only learn so much when your feet are always touching the bottom of the pool.

I've also been doing some painting today. I'll have to take a picture of the girls' bathroom tomorrow to share with you.

And, guess what? I did some scrapping tonight- two layouts in less than two hours and they weren't even for team assignments. I got to play with some older Cosmo Cricket mixed with some new American Crafts for one page and a mix of Sassafras on another layout. I am really loving the Sassafras page! I've missed playing with my stash. It's hard to find time to do all of my design team assignments sometimes so it's rare that I get to do pages for "myself" and it was a lot of fun!

I'll share some things with you tomorrow.

No comments: