Saturday, July 23, 2011

we're back and a Jillibean Soup page

We had a wonderful time on our trip to the Houston area to visit some of our family there.

The kids had a lot of fun playing together and it was nice to spend some time catching up. We went to the beach in Galveston, went to the Blue Bell ice cream factory, went swimming and to the park and had a great time. I'll have to post some pictures of our trip later on.

I just hope that I didn't bring home too much of the beach in my camera. I am a bit anxious about it.

I wanted to share a page that I created for Jillibean Soup that was up on their blog the other day:


As you can see, this is Lily at one month. Believe it or not she is almost 3 months old now. 
I have some scrappy work to catch up on!



Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. 

4 comments:

Ellen Porter said...

This is so cute, I am glad to be the first to comment! I can relate to your thoughts on the baby. I have done 1 month and two month pages about my granddaughter, and believe it or not, she is already 10 months! old!!!

shire said...

This is really great. I love the stripes on the right site.

Michelle Price said...

Saw this on the Jillibean blog and those paper ruffles are so cute and creative!

leah said...

Great page, Becky!! Glad you had a great time!! ^_^