Wednesday, August 3, 2011

a fun guest DT spot #1 and mixing it up with My Little Shoebox

I got an email a while back from someone asking me if I'd like to guest design for an online store - A Walk Down Memory Lane- for the month of August. I took a look around and liked the selection of product so I told her I'd do it and had a lot of fun preparing my projects.

The first of these projects is up on their blog today and here's a sneak peek:


You can see the rest here:
http://www.awdml.com/?main_page=wordpress

I will have some other projects on the blog a few more times this month and some other great designers will be featured there as well so be sure to check that out, too.

Have a nice day!

p.s. this post is up on the My Little Shoebox blog so I thought I'd go ahead and share. For our projects this month we are mixing up different collections both old and new. Here is a peek at my page:


Click on the link below to see the rest of my page and to check out the other designers' work on the MLS blog: http://mylittleshoebox.typepad.com/my-little-shoebox/2011/08/lets-mix-it-up.html

No comments: