Friday, September 9, 2011

it's Friday!

What a week it has been! It seems we are hardly ever at home anymore, always running here and there for something. I am always happy when the weekend gets here and we can stay put a bit more.

Last Friday I got to go to a crop at our local store and happily had 4 mostly-finished layouts and 2 cards when I walked out the door about 5 hours later. Here are a couple of them:


Amy Tangerine collection with a few accents from the AC Daydreams collection.


(mix of KI Memories paper, October Afternoon rub-ons, washi tape from a SC kit, Sassafras and OA stickers. Yeah, I went a little crazy with the rub-ons. 

And because you're all so nice to visit my little blog, here's one more that I made a week or so ago that I'd forgotten to share here: 


Crate Paper Neighborhood collection


Have a fantastic weekend! We're off to birthday parties, soccer games and hopefully a bit of the gymnastics meet at the girls' gym on Saturday. Should be a fun one! 

5 comments:

Marinette-Scraptherapie said...

Gorgeous layouts! Your little girls are soooo beautiful♥♥

Sherri said...

Okay, this is cute. I'll just sit back and wait for it to be Top 3 at two peas :)

Tobi said...

Becky, these are great!!! I can't wait to see what you do with the kits!! :)
Hugs to you!

Brook S. said...

Love every single one of these!!

glowegal said...

Love these pages! So cute! Especially love the Amy Tangerine details!