Monday, October 10, 2011

some My Little Shoebox shares

I just realized that I didn't ever shared with you the things that I created for My Little Shoebox from last month! I got to create with the pretty Audrey collection. It's so fun that the papers in this collection are named after Audrey Hepburn movies (Roman Holiday, Funny Face, My Fair Lady, etc.)


The blue background paper reminded me of water and I thought it would go well with these cute pictures of my girls playing in the swimming pool this summer. LOVE those cute little apples!



a card:


and a baby Lily page:




And just in case you missed the sneak peek of the new collection: 


You can see more My Little Shoebox cuteness here: 

Have a great day! 

2 comments:

Eagle Craftz said...

Great colors and what a great way to continue to remember summer!!

Anonymous said...

i love your scrapbook pages.you did a awesome job i hope i can pick up some tip from you.