Thursday, October 27, 2011

Two of A Kind

Hello!

How are things where you are today?

We are finally getting some much-needed rain and it is SO much colder today. We are supposed to have a high of 44 degrees. Brrrrrr!

I find it interesting how different each of my girls are- alike in some ways but unique in many others.

My Sarah, almost 6 years old, is our silliest one with a very zany personality. She is the one who cracks us up with the off-the-wall things that she does. I think she gets a lot of that from Matt. Here is a page with pictures of the two of them together after a church activity at the park at the beginning of the school year.


I had a lot of fun putting together this page using a mix of the new Jillibean Soup products. I really like the new corrugated alphas and the fun stickers that come with each collection. Here I mixed the Sweet and Sour Soup line with some Hearty Barley and some Apple Cheddar Soup. That cute little cloud punch is from Fiskars, one of the punches I got from our Fiskars cross-promotion. So fun!


The new Soup Labels are one of my favorite additions to the Jillibean lines. 

LOVE the cute new twine, too!

The rain continues to fall here and we are so grateful. 
I hope that you are enjoying this nice fall day. 

Where are you visiting from?
 I'd love to hear about what you do this time of year for fun. 
Have a wonderful day!

6 comments:

Luz Maria Bruna said...

What and adorable,sweet and pretty design Becky!!!
We´re in spring right now some the gardens are full of flowers and the weather is getting warmer.

Wendy said...

it is cold enough for us to have the heating on...brrrrr...love the mix and match on this, so bright and colourful.

Diana Waite said...

FUN bright layout! we had rain yesterday that cooled things down here in AZ--thank goodness!

Pamela said...

This is awesome!! :)

Mara Campbell said...

I love the woodgrain background with those bright colors!

Nicole Martel said...

You work Bella like a glove... love what you are doing with their stuff!