Tuesday, November 15, 2011

getting ready for the holidays

It's so hard to believe that this year is almost over, isn't it? 

It's the middle of November and before we know it Thanksgiving Day will have come and gone and Christmas will be right around the corner. I have to say that Christmas is my very favorite time of the year. I love the spirit of happiness and goodwill that seems to permeate more than it does any other time during the year. I love to find fun/meaningful gifts for my family and do little acts of service with my family for those who might not otherwise have a very merry Christmas. 

I love family traditions and we have many. One of the things we've started doing every year is making gingerbread houses. It's messy but so much fun to to do as a family. Here is a page that I created for ScrapStreet magazine a while back but never shared here on my blog. 


What is your favorite thing about the holiday season? 

I am going to do some scrapping today!
(one can dream, anyway)

1 comment:

Kathy Martin said...

Awesome page and collage of photos! :)