Sunday, November 6, 2011

sharing some My Little Shoebox fun

One of my favorite My Little Shoebox releases from this past CHA was the Playtime collection. Each month for our assignments we create using the collection that we were assigned to use for that particular month and because I won't have the opportunity to use that collection for my assignments I have instead been playing with the cute papers and embellishments when I get some free time to scrap using whatever I want.

I created this layout about my oldest daughter. She's only 7 but she's such a perfectionist and is quite often too hard on herself and gets discouraged. The journaling on this page is to remind her of what a special girl she is- just the way she is right now.


I also used some alpha stickers from October Afternoon, American Crafts and Pink Paislee. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! 

2 comments:

Maria Therese said...

beautiful layout ♥

Monique Liedtke said...

LOVE your layout and your blog looks fabulous!!