Wednesday, April 4, 2012

and one more MLS page

Hello again!

It's the middle of the week already.

How is it going for you?

It is always crazy at our house but I am trying my best to keep up with things with the the kids and their various needs and activities.

Today I'll share with you one more of my final projects for My Little Shoebox using the Lovely Day collection.

Here are some detail shots of the butterflies I punched in lots of different sizes (yes, I have a few butterfly punches. I think I might need therapy. I probably have 6 different ones.)





I think that tomorrow we should have a giveaway.

What do you think? 

I've gained quite a bit of My Little Shoebox papers and stickers and things over the last year because the ladies at MLS are SO very generous in supplying product to the team. I will pass on some of that to a lucky reader so check back tomorrow!

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Cynthia Baldwin said...

Beautiful page, Becky! And I hear 'ya on the butterfly punches. I have at least 4 myself - butterflies are never the same, so of course one has to have different shapes! ;)

danni reid. said...

absolutely BEAUTIFUL becky♥

Michelle Price said...

Gorgeous-love this page!