Saturday, April 21, 2012

Saturday Sketches with Bella Blvd

We had a fun time yesterday playing at the park and today we're going to take it easy and relax a bit as well. We've had a busy week and need some time to recuperate!

There's a new sketch up on the Bella Blvd blog this morning created by the fabulous Becky Fleck:


Here is the layout that I created inspired by the sketch:


and some detail shots:



I am loving the new Bella washi tape and really like that even collections like the Baby Girl and Baby Boy ones have papers that can be used for the everyday. Most of the papers that I used here are from the Baby Boy collection! Who says they can't be used to scrap my girls! 

You will find more designer takes on this sketch on the Bella Blog here:

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Lilith Eeckels said...

Oh Love this layout. Your layouts always made me happy. Just love everything about this one!!!