Tuesday, May 15, 2012

another Twinery/Bella Blvd swap project

Hello again!

Today I have a layout to share with you that I created for Bella Blvd's swap with The Twinery.

First of all, I love the variety of colors available from The Twinery and really wanted to showcase that on my projects. As I was brainstorming ideas I came up with the idea to make a rainbow and use some of the Bella Blvd crocheted flowers as clouds. I love how it all came together to make this page.

Here is a peek at the rainbow:


And the full layout: 


Please stop by the Bella Blvd blog for even more projects all week long and check back there on Friday as well for a giveaway. You can always find more twine ideas on The Twinery's blog, too!

9 comments:

Kathy Skou said...

Becky, that rainbow is just fabulous! Thanks for playing along this week!

Susan / PaperCrafter's Corner said...

Love, LOVE this layout!! Awesome!!

rush said...

lovely layout! thank you for sharing. rush88888 at gmail dot com

Dorina D said...

One of my favorite layouts of the spring. So happy and cheerful. Great use of twine. Thanks for sharing

val duffy said...

Very cute!

Karen Diebolt said...

Very nice project. I love the crocheted, buttoned, flowers at the end of the rainbow.

Brianna Marshall said...

such a happy page!that rainbow is just amazing!!

Diane Payne said...

Love how you used the twine! That rainbow is too cute!

Michelle said...

Love this-so cute!