Wednesday, May 23, 2012

LIfestyle Crafts embossing folders

Good morning!

It's going to be a scorcher here today!

I sure hope it's a lot cooler where you are because we're supposed to hit 100 degrees and it's still only May. I think we're in for trouble this summer.

Today I have some quick cards to share that I made using these embossing folders from Lifestyle Crafts:


These two can be found here:


and


I kept my card design fairly simple which made it easy to create these cards quickly. 

I cut the white cardstock to size, ran it through my Sizzix Big Shot with the Lifestyle Crafts embossing folders and then added some details to each one and was done in less than 30 minutes with all four cards. 


(tag from American Crafts, twine from The Twinery)


(alphas from October Afternoon, balloon sticker from Pebbles Inc.)


(stickers from American Crafts with the exception of gray alphas; those are from October Afternoon. Twine from The Twinery)


(paper and candles from American Crafts, alpha stickers from October Afternoon, twine from The Twinery)

There are a lot of new dies and embossing folders at Lifestyle Crafts. 
If you see something that you like please don't forget to use my code for a 20% discount. Simply click on the Lifestyle Crafts button on the right sidebar here on my blog and have fun shopping!

Have a wonderful day!

6 comments:

Ginger said...

Super cute Becky! Love these embossing folders!

Marinette-Scraptherapie said...

I have always so much pleasure when I come to visit your blog! Always so gorgeous creations♥♥ Love love your cards! Eyecandy♥♥♥

Diane Payne said...

Cute cards! The embossed background adds just the right touch!

Danielle said...

Love those embossing folders. Very cute cards, love the clean style!

Anabelle O'Malley said...

These are so awesome! Love how the embossed backgrounds are the focus. :)

Kat @ The Polka-Dotted Turtle said...

I love those. Seriously - those look fantastic. Great work, Becky!