Thursday, May 10, 2012

what a week! and a new layout

It's just been one of those weeks where there's been SO much to do and I haven't been feeling well and can't seem to shake it off. My scrappy mojo has been a bit lacking and while I WANT to scrap I haven't necessarily been in love with what I've produced.

I did want to share with you page that I created last Friday while scrapping with a friend.

Maybe, since I haven't shared much this week (bad blogger!) I will share two things:

First off is a card that I created using some scraps from a Studio Calico kit insert, some KI Memories tape and some little pieces from the Crate Paper Pretty Party collection.


This layout was created using a mix of Crate Paper papers and stickers, some American Crafts Thickers and Pebbles Inc. embellishments.  


I LOVE those glittery Thickers and hope that they come out with more in that font. 
Hint, HINT American Crafts!! 

I hope y'all are having a good week!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Beautiful work as always. I can relate to your week though as I have been in the same boat. Hope you feel better soon.

danni reid. said...

i can NOT tell you how i love this layout and card. that title work is amazing, the pics are too cute for words (as always) and that card rocks!!!