Thursday, June 7, 2012

cute little envelopes and things from Lifestyle Crafts

As I think I'd mentioned before, I wasn't much of a die-cut girl after my early scrapbooking days. I normally grab my paper punches and hadn't bought a die cutting machine of any kind until about the last year, and then came along the opportunity to do some work for Lifestyle Crafts and I am so glad that I decided to give it a try. I've had the chance to use some really cute dies, ones that are versatile and that I know I'll be able to use for many different projects.

I was excited to see these cute dies recently in the list of ones I could choose from, and there are many other box and envelope dies on the Lifestyle Crafts site.

I chose the little eyelet envelopes which also come with a template for the notecard that fits perfectly inside the envelope.


Here is a picture of what I created using some papers from Crate Paper:


a closer look at the cute envelopes and card insert:


I also used this treat box template which comes with a cute little flower die as well:


I used that little daisy flower to decorate the treat box and for the detailing on this card:



Thanks so much for stopping by today!
You can find lots of other cute dies at Lifestyle Crafts and get 20% off of die cutting templates, embossing folders, etc. by using the code on the button on my sidebar (SCRAPPIN). 

1 comment:

keysha said...

what a beautiful card and envelopes!! thanks for sharing!