Wednesday, June 20, 2012

learning to love the swing

Baby Lily hadn't been on the swing much before our camping trip this last Spring Break.

It took her a little while to warm up to the idea but after a few minutes she'd gotten over the fear of it all and started to really enjoy it! We bought her a little swing for her birthday and it's one of her favorite places to be, in fact she throws a fit when we try to take her out.

I created this page using a mix of Pebbles Inc. papers, American Crafts Thickers and some smaller alpha stickers from October Afternoon. The rub-ons are also October Afternoon and the tapes are from K & Co and Bella Blvd.


I have this thing lately for adding small strips at the top and/or bottom of my page. I hope you don't get tired of seeing it ☺ I think it's been a trendy thing in scrapbooking for a while but I haven't done it all that much until recently.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Kerry said...

Everyone loves a chubby cheeky smile. Gorgeous page as usual.

Diana Waite said...

how sweet! this is a GREAT layout!