Friday, July 20, 2012

Jillibean Soup and more bluebonnet pictures

We had such a great time on our little family vacation and are now back into the swing of the normal routine.

I got up this morning and heard about the shooting at a movie theater in Aurora, Colorado. The scary thing was...we were JUST there. One of my sisters lives in Aurora and we had been there visiting since last Saturday and left on Wednesday morning. My condolences and prayers to the victims' families. I hope that you and your loved ones are safe. My husband called my sister this morning and thank goodness they were no where near where that happened last night.

I will have lots of pictures and new projects to share soon but for now I have pictures from our last trip (camping with family during Spring Break) on this layout that I created for Jillibean Soup:


Make sure to check out the Jillibean blog for lots of amazing projects by other design team members: http://jillibeansoup.typepad.com/my_weblog/

No comments: