Sunday, July 15, 2012

sharing some Bella sneaks!

I have been away from home for a week and a half now and haven't been able to blog much so I thought I'd take a few minutes on my sister's computer while everyone is asleep to post a few sneaks of some of my CHA work for Bella Blvd.

All of the collection sneaks went up on the Bella Blvd blog last week and this week you will get to see even more of the projects created for the booth at CHA. Here is a look at what I made and I will share the full images very soon!

These first ones were made with the brand new Birthday Girl collection:




Here is a peek at a mini that I created with the cute Sunshine & Happiness line:


and one of my projects made with the brand new Thankful collection:


I will be back soon to share more!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today ♥

No comments: