Monday, August 27, 2012

the first day of school!

Now that it's here it almost doesn't seem real but you wouldn't believe how quickly my girls went to sleep last night in order to get ready for their first day back to school!

It will be a crazy morning getting everyone ready so this will be quick but i have a simple card to share that I created for Jillibean Soup:


This card was made using the Macho Nacho Soup line and my fun EK Success zigzag punch. Most of my cards are more "girlie" so it's fun to do some more masculine cards once in a while! My husband is sorely outnumbered in this house. 

Don't forget about the Jillibean Soup design team call! You have until September 15 to get your application in. http://jillibeansoup.typepad.com/my_weblog/2012/08/hello-friday.html

I hope that you all have a great day!

1 comment:

Patricia Roebuck said...

Cannot believe it is time for school.

Adorable card...I LOVE that line and still haven't dug into it yet! Love how you did the chevrons and the hexagons.