Thursday, September 27, 2012

I love to see them smile

Here's a fun Jillibean Soup page that I can finally share!

Our designer challenge over at Jillibean Soup this month was to use the new Hexies stickers and here is what I came up with:


There is a building right outside of town that has this big smiley face on it and the girls had been wanting to drive out there to take some pictures- they had a great time posing in front of the cute grin. Well, Lily was less than amused but the older kids loved it. ha ha!


I used a mix of the brand new Jillibean Soup and my hexagon dies from Lifestyle Crafts to go along with the Hexies stickers- aren't they so fun? I love that they come in so many different colors that go with everything. 


Have you gotten into the hexagon scrappy craze? If not, what is your favorite thing to add to your projects these days?

You can see more Hexie projects on the Jillibean Soup blog today and tomorrow the new design team list will be posted so make sure to check for that. 

Good luck to any of my blog readers who applied for that call! Being on the Jillibean team the last 2 1/2 years has been so much fun! Thanks to Jill and Kimber and the rest of the girls for so many fun times. One of these days I am going to get to go to the big CHA trade show and meet them in person and tell them thanks. They really are top-notch and so fun to work with.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

LOVE this layout, Becky!!!

Patricia Roebuck said...

Oh my goodness this is both gorgeous and adorable! How cute that wall is. Makes for such a cute photo op!