Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Can you believe that it is Halloween already?

This year is FLYING by so fast!

Before we know it Thanksgiving and Christmas will be here and then it will be 2013.

The older I get the faster time seems to fly.

For today I have a fun scrapbook page to share with you created simply with some cardstock, Trendy Tapes and twine from Queen and Company, some American Crafts alphas and Queen & Company pearls. Oh, and there's a bit of spray mist in there, too.

I never thought that I could create a page without patterned paper but with the use of tapes you can fill a lot of the void of not using the other papers. I decided for this page that it would be fun to create a banner using the tapes and twine and then add the pictures to it with little clothespins (from Pebbles Inc.) I really like how this one turned out.


Here is a close-up of the little banner. I simply cut a length of twine and then little pieces of Trendy Tape which I folded in half and trimmed to make the pennant shape.


These big foam alphas are from American Crafts. The little Queen & Company pearls add a fun bit of dimension to the letters, don't you think?

And here is the full page: 


I hope that you and your loved ones have a wonderful Halloween. Be safe and have lots of fun!

Thanks so much for stopping by! ♥

1 comment:

Lilith Eeckels said...

This is soooo clever. Love it!