Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas Eve!

My girls have been excitedly counting down the days until Christmas and it's hard to believe that it is finally here.

It's been a good year but the last few weeks have been trying as my husband has adjusted to a new work schedule and a much more demanding position at work. It's been hard on us so I am sure we will enjoy the time to spend with him here at home. We've been sick off and on and still have some sick kids and might have to spend the holiday away from family so that we don't share with anyone.

It is a fun day for us, though, a day to laugh and be together.

We are so blessed even with the difficult times.

I hope that you all have a very Merry Christmas!

Here is a little sneak of something I have coming up for Bella Blvd:


Have a wonderful day!

No comments: