Sunday, December 30, 2012

some party projects for Queen & Company

I do some freelance work for Queen & Company and had lots of fun playing with their cute tapes for this project:


One of my favorite parts of this project was the washi tape and twine banner. I love that their tapes come in so many colors and patterns. They are nice and sticky but also repositionable. The tape is also a great way to dress up a plain gift bag.



 Easy envelope made from craft paper and an envelope template.
To make the stars for the frame I just put some washi on a piece of white cardstock and then cut them out. The envelope and star templates are from Lifestyle Crafts.


The Note cards were simply cut from patterned paper in my stash and then I rounded the corners and added tape to make them cute.


These were all quick and easy things that you can create from items you probably already have at home, and what a great way to use some of your washi (if you are at all like me) that you are hoarding ♥ I simply cannot resist those cute little rolls of tape!

You can see more projects at the Queen & Company blog.
Have a great day!

No comments: