Saturday, January 5, 2013

in the middle of CHA prep here...

I apologize for the lack of posts lately.

I HAVE been creating but it's been for the big CHA trade show so I haven't been able to share any of that yet.

I got my Bella Blvd projects shipped off, then got Queen and Co. done and am Lily Bee should be here tomorrow! Hopefully I can share some sneaks soon and get some other projects done that I CAN share.

Here is a little Lily Bee card that I haven't posted yet to tide you over:


It's super simple but a good way to use up some scraps. 

Have a happy Saturday!

2 comments:

Julie Bonner said...

So cute Becky!!

Sherri said...

That is a super cute card Becky I may just have to lift it :] Thanks so much for popping by my blog recently, and for your kind words. they sure means a lot!