Thursday, January 31, 2013

Shape N Tape and more from Lifestyle Crafts

Hello!

I know it's evening time but I wanted to go ahead and get these posted today instead of waiting until tomorrow.

There are so many cool new dies and other products that have been released recently from Lifestyle Crafts. One of my favorites is the brand new washi paper with the coordinating "Tape It Kit" dies.

Here are the dies:

and you can see all of the fun washi tape papers (called "Shape N Tape")here

Teal is quite a popular color right now but the washi paper is also available in black, gold, silver, gray, yellow, orange, red, pink and navy as well as a Christmas assortment. 
Each pack of Shape N Tape comes with 5 different patterns in that particular color. 

If you know how much I love washi tape you can imagine how much fun I could have with the Shape N Tape. I got to try out most of the colors and here is what I've created so far: 


I used the diamond die included in the Tape It Kit and cut out pieces of Shape N Tape in many of the different colors and patterns. 

Here are a couple of detail shots:


aren't the colors and patterns so fun? 


I also created this Valentine's Day banner using some of the Shape N Tape along with a couple of new doily dies, the heart and two banner shapes from the Tape It Kit, Nesting Doily die,  nesting floral doily die



The heart die is one of many included in the Tape It Kit. The hearts were punched from some of the Shape N Tape. You can see the two banner sizes in the picture below.


Lifestyle Crafts has so many more fun dies available on their site, and as always you can use my code SCRAPPIN to get 20% off any time. 

Have a great day! 

♥♥♥