Friday, March 15, 2013

All American by Bella Blvd

Today Bella Blvd's very first patriotic collection, All American, is being revealed at the Bella  Blvd blog. 



This collection is full of red, white and blue, covered in stars with accents of gray and I think you'll really, really like it!There are strips and stars and florals and hearts and papers that you can use for patriotic pages as well as everyday pages- I bet that moms of boys will LOVE the stars and stripes of this collection.


One of my favorite papers in the collection is this one:



I find myself using the Borders & Cute Cuts papers on just about every one of my Bella projects. On one side you have these cute strips that can be used in large sections, cut in strips or used as a nice background. You can cut individual elements to use as accents on your project. On the other side are journal spots and additional images (like the fireworks you'll see on my card sneak below) that you can use on projects. 


Here are a couple of sneaks of projects I've created with the All American collection:


We will have an entire week dedicated to projects that the Bella designers have created with this brand new line. For now I can only share little peeks!


I took lots of pictures on the 4th of July last year and have yet to scrap them and can't wait to print them out now and create some more with this beautiful collection!

You can see the entire collection by going to the Bella Blvd blog and also by clicking on this link to the catalog supplement:

http://www.bellablvd.net/pdf/BELLA BLVD ALL AMERICAN SUPPLEMENT.pdf

There will be a giveaway at the blog so make sure to check it out! You could be the lucky winner of the All American collection.

This collection will begin shipping on April 1st so watch for it at your local stores and online!

♥♥♥ ♥♥♥

No comments: