Wednesday, April 17, 2013

layout and a challenge with Lily Bee

I tend to scrap mainly pictures of my family so the newest challenge at Lily Bee was a fun one for me: scrap what is outside your window.

As may be the case where you live as well, we have had quite a rollercoaster ride of a Spring so far. I decided to scrap about that:


I created the large chevron piece on my Silhouette Cameo and filled in the negative space with some papers from the new Lily Bee collection: Destination.


I put my butterfly punches to work to go along with my Spring theme.


You can see the other designers' work on this theme at the Lily Bee blog.

3 comments:

Virginia said...

This is a feast for the eyes, Becky. I love this layout. A. Lot. Gorgeous!

Keshet said...

This is beautiful! LOVE the layout, especially the title!

Nicole said...

Love this!