Monday, April 15, 2013

some cards on Monday

Hello again!

I hope that you had a nice weekend.

We took the girls to see a Sesame Street show playing in town and they had a blast. Lily kept smacking my face and saying, "mommy- ELMO!!!" everytime he came back on the stage. It was pretty cute to see her get so excited about it.

I have a couple of cards to share with you today that I created just for fun using the Sunny Side collection from Pebbles Inc and a cut file I did on my Silhouette Cameo.


The pink polka dot paper in the background is a scrap from the Confetti collection (American Crafts a few releases ago) that I've had sitting on my table for quite some time. Since I was on the American Crafts team my first time around- so it's been a little while, but I thought it was cute and didn't want to just throw it away. The rest is from the Sunny Side collection from Pebbles Inc. 


On this one I also used some tape that I purchased a while back, I think it's from My Mind's Eye. I have quite a washi fetish...not sure if I should post about that but my husband goes in the craft room often and I am sure he's noticed the growing stash of tape! Everything else on the card is from the Sunny Side line. 

Do you create cards? Do you find them easier or harder than creating layouts? 

Sometimes I find it harder to create on the smaller canvas and have hard time coming up with ideas. Using this cut file and the mix of 6x6 papers from Pebbles made this last card quick and easy. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

I hope that you have a great day. 

♥♥♥

2 comments:

Sherri Everett Thompson said...

Adorable, cheery cards! I love the chevron cut file-and the sweet mix of patterns that you used behind it. Thanks for sharing!

Leanne said...

very very sweet. I always struggle with making cards! LOL! I don't know why. Maybe I need more practise! :)