Saturday, June 1, 2013

be back soon

I decided to sit down the other day, pull out some supplies and try to scrap.

This wasn't for an assignment, I wasn't restricting what I could use, just wanted to create something since it felt so much like I didn't know how to put a page together anymore. It had been too long, I was tired, busy with things around the house and for the kids and I just didn't have the "mojo" or whatever I needed to get it done.

I sat down and that day, by the time I went to bed, had four or five layouts completed and a couple of them I really liked. It was fun to just sit and scrap with no pressures, no time constraints and to just enjoy the process again.

I think that sometimes we get caught up in being on this team or that, being published and trying to get our name out there so that we can be on our favorite team and we forget the reason we started scrapbooking in the first place.

I am going to enjoy it more, have more fun with it and not worry about getting every little detail perfect.

I will be back soon to share those new projects with you.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good for you Becky for knowing when you need to find the fun in it again. I love your pages and especially those you create just for you!