Thursday, July 11, 2013

Scraplifting week at American Crafts

This week at the American Crafts blog we are sharing the love for our fellow design team through scraplifting.

When I am stuck and can't think of what to do for a project I will often look through online galleries and to my favorite designers' blogs for inspiration. It's a great way to boost your creative juices and get the ideas rolling. The team at American Crafts is amazingly talented so it was hard to decide which projects I would use for my assignment. I chose a card from Allison Waken and a layout from Corrie Jones as my inspiration for these projects.


I really liked the design of Allison's card and followed it pretty closely for my card using the Amy Tangerine Yes Please collection. 



Corrie Jones always does stunning work; I actually had a couple of her layouts in my group of things I was choosing from. I loved the colorful shapes on the page and tried to incorporate that into my layout using the Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm line. 


You can see more scraplifts at the AC blog. 

Have a great day!

♥♥♥

No comments: