Tuesday, July 9, 2013

some Bella Blvd sneak peeks!

Hi again!

I hope that you are having a great week. It seems like the Summer is just flying by, doesn't it? It's hard to believe that in a month and a half the kids will be back in school.

I have some sneaks of some projects I've been working on for the Bella Blvd booth at CHA. I always love when sneak time comes around and I can show what I've been spending all of my time on- stinks to have nothing to show here when I've been creating so much ☺

Tomorrow there will be a big sneak on the Bella blog and starting next week we'll see full reveals from the collections. For now I can show you this much:


There are lots of fun prints & colors- just what we love about Bella Blvd!





How's that for a little peek? 

I'll be back soon to share the full layouts as well as some other projects I made for the trade show happening soon ♥

No comments: