Tuesday, August 13, 2013

birthday week at American Crafts

It is quite fitting that it's birthday week at American Crafts because it is also birthday week here for my oldest, Hailey.

I had a layout and card up on the American Crafts blog yesterday and would love to share it with you here today.


I made this card using the cover of an Amy Tangerine Ready Set Go mini book and added some extra circles, twine and Thickers for a card with a more masculine feel. 


For this page I used mostly the Mayberry collection with some My Girl and Amy Tangerine Yes Please. 

Isn't she sweet? It's always fun to scrap pages with pictures of this little girl. 

These are my last assignments for American Crafts. 

It's been so much fun to be part of the team!

♥♥

1 comment:

Cynthia Baldwin said...

I'll miss seeing your AC pages, but of course I'll be seeing Pebbles pages from you. :)
Happy Birthday to your Hailey!