Thursday, September 19, 2013

mixing and matching papers with Bella Blvd

One of my favorite things to do in my scrapbooking projects is mixing papers from different collections.

Not only does it give better variety to a page but it gives you so many more options when creating.

For my final assignment as a member of the Bella Blvd design team I was asked to mix and match the current collections which I did here:


I wanted to keep a clean look on my layout while still being able to mix a lot of different patterns so I decided to cut small strips of many papers and layer them as you see here. I mixed papers from the Snapshots, Daily Chevies, Trick or Treat and Christmas Countdown collections. 



Thank you so much for stopping by today! 

♥♥

4 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

What a beautiful layout. Love what you did with all the patterned papers. Pinned it for inspiration. Thanks for sharing.

Diana Waite said...

BEAUTIFULLY done Becky!

Katie Rose said...

Fantastic layout!

scrapweg said...

Du hast hier so schöne Sachen! Und diese Papiere, Farben. Klasse:) Ich mache gerade GEWINNSPIEL, also ich lade dich herzlich an:)