Wednesday, December 4, 2013

crepe paper backgrounds and a cute little girl

It is interesting to see the personalities of each of my four girls develop and change over the years.

Each one is unique with different quirks, things she enjoys and things that drive her nuts.

Lily is our youngest, two and a half years old now, and she has quite a personality!

She makes me laugh so hard sometimes and makes my hair go gray during others.

Here is a layout I made about a week ago:


I used a Dear Lizzy crepe paper background, 5th and Frolic Project Life cards, Studio Calico wood hearts, Crate Paper butterfly and heart embellishments, American Crafts Thickers and twine from The Twinery. 


I added a few drops of mist to the background. 


Have a great day!

♥♥

1 comment:

Leslie Germain said...

This page is gorgeous. Love the colors (great background) and the title. Pinning this for inspiration.