Thursday, January 9, 2014

some trade show projects for Queen & Co.

Wendy of Queen and Co. has outdone herself with the new CHA release for the trade show next week.

She has lots of brand new tapes- something like 60 new ones!!!

Queen & Co. is also releasing some brand new wooded embellishments, new tags and clips and lots of other cute blingy things. There are new paper lines with coordinating stickers. I think it's her best release to date.

I got to create with the new "On The Go" collection and made these:


Here you can see some of the new Woodies and flair badges as well as some of my favorite go-to's- tape, buttons and twine. 


I used a Silhouette file to create the grid background on this page and then filled in the spaces with bits of patterned paper. The brightly-colored tags also come in polka dots and chevron stripes. 




I also was able to snag a bit of the new Summer tapes and made this card: 



♥♥

No comments: