Monday, January 13, 2014

Yours Truly from Pebbles Inc.

It's Monday again!

If only the weekends wouldn't go by so fast, right? 

I have been stalking the Instagram feed of people who are at the big CHA trade show right now and it has been so much fun to see how much fun they are all having. I hope to go one of these days. What a thrill it must be to see all of the new products up close and in person, to meet people you know from online. I would love that. 

Maybe the next one. Things are so up in the air right now. 

For today, though, I have a page to share with you that I created for Pebbles Inc. using the new "Yours Truly" collection. This one is very Valentines-y, cute with its florals and stripes and red/pink/aqua color scheme with bits of chalkboard cuteness thrown in. 


It's time to get back to the grind and wake up the kids to get them ready for school so this is a short post today.

Happy scrapping and have a great day!

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Ooooh, I love this!! What a beautiful page!!