Monday, February 10, 2014

another Book of Love challenge

Have you been following along with the Book of Love Crop challenges at Noelmignon.com?

Each day this week two new challenges will be shown on the Noel Mignon blog to help you complete your own "Book of Love."

This is the layout that I created for my second challenge using Noel Mignon's February kit.


Once again I created the base of my layout on an 8x8 paper, then mounted it on a 12x12. 


I cut these stars from white cardstock using my Silhouette Cameo and a Silhouette cut file.


Stars have become so big in scrapbooking lately, it seems, and it was a fun challenge to incorporate them into this layout. 

Have a great day!

♥♥


1 comment:

nancy carroll said...

Awesome LO, love the elements and how you put them together, THIS ROCKS