Friday, March 21, 2014

Albums Made Easy: Layout Style

Hello again!

Today I have a fun layout to share with you using lots of fun products from Lifestyle Crafts and We R Memory Keepers.


One of my favorite products lately is pocket cards and there are so many varieties available at the We R shop.   You can use my code SCRAPPIN at shopwer.com and get a 20% discount on anything in the We R Memory Keepers Store.

For this page I used the following products:
Chalkboard Collection Blackboard patterned paper
Chalkboard Collection Emerald patterned paper
We R Memory Keepers Albums Made Easy Journaling Cards: Captured
We R Memory Keepers Tape Multipack
We R Memory Keepers Enamel Shapes- Cool and Warm
Lifestyle Crafts Bag Template (heart shape)


I started with a 12x12 patterned paper base and cut an 11x11 sheet of green paper and adhered that over the patterned paper, then added some spray mist detailing. 

I then looked through the Albums Made Easy Captured Journaling Cards and chose some that I wanted to use for my page that coordinated with my pictures. I picked some 2x3 and some 4x6 cards. Some of the 4x6 were layered on the background and others I used for embellishments as you can see in the picture below. There are so many other ways to use the Albums Made Easy kits even if you don't use the albums. I like to use them on layouts and cards but you can also use the embellishment technique for extra detailing in your album. 


I cut the above banner accent and used it on the top left of my page. I also cut the "this is what makes me happy" piece to use as part of my title and cut the pink/red heart from a 2x3 card as aother accent for my layout. 


I used the heart die from the Bag Template kit and cut some extra hearts from the scraps of the 4x6 cards and added those randomly on the layout. I also used bits of the washi tape multipack to add some extra color (love these tapes!) 


Here is another look at the banner accent: 


I also added some of the cute enamel dots and hearts as you can see below:


Thank you for stopping by my blog today. 

Remember that you can save 20% any time at the shopwer.com store to purchase We R Memory Keepers and Lifestyle Crafts products by using my special code SCRAPPIN. 

Have a great weekend!

♥♥

No comments: