Friday, April 25, 2014

Little Miss Sassy Pants

This little girl is going to be three years old on Sunday!

It's so hard to believe that she is so old already.

She is a miracle girl, such a beloved part of our family, the queen of the household, to tell the truth.

She is almost three going on thirteen.

She makes me laugh and want to scream all in the same day.

ha ha.

I love her spunk.


I took a break this week to scrap something just for fun. I felt like I was stuck in a rut and just wanted to play with some of my supplies without doing it for an assignment, without having a certain group of things I had to choose from. So, I pulled out the new American Crafts Amy Tangerine Plus One collection, the new Dear Lizzy and lots of fun Thickers. The result is the above ☺


I added some fun rub-on stars by my title and a sun at the top right of the page. 


We went to the Ranching Heritage Center one day while the kids were off of school and I caught Lily making this face and laughed. I knew it would make a great topic for a page and it was fun to catch a little bit of her personality. 

Have a great weekend!

♥♥



No comments: