Thursday, April 10, 2014

new at Noel Mignon!

I am excited to share that I am now a part of the Noel Mignon kit club design team.

I've been a fan of Noel's kits for years and had the chance to guest design a couple of months ago and was invited to join the team.

With the uncertainty of our upcoming adoption, not knowing how long we will have to wait for a referral, I find myself saying YES to opportunities now since I know that I will soon have to say no to many of them.

Anyway, I have created a layout for today using the April kit, Social Butterfly, which you can find at the Noel Mignon store. I think there are still two left!


I used the circle hearts cut file from Loni Stevens only I duplicated it to create the background. 

Oh, since you probably can't read the journaling very well I will share the story behind the title. One day I was tucking Lily in for a nap and told her that I loved her. She said, "I love you, too. You're my sweetie cake." I knew it would be perfect for a page and it was something I wanted to remember about her so this was perfect! I love the sweet little things that kids say.

The paper background is from the Basic Grey Spice Market collection and I used embellishments from Jillibean Soup (orange alpha stickers, Sprinkles wood dots), October Afternoon (journal spot, heart, love stickers), Basic Grey (metal shape), Studio Calico (fabric bow) and American Crafts (cork arrows). The cord and orange fabric tape are from Maya Road. 

You can see some close-up shots at the Noel Mignon blog

Thanks for stopping by today!

♥♥

1 comment:

Deanna said...

YAY!! So excited to see you over there. Can't wait to catch up more!