Saturday, June 21, 2014

cutie cowgirl in little pink boots

Hey there!

How is your weekend going so far?

Do you have some fun things planned?

I have a quick and easy page to share today that I made using a bunch of products from My Mind's Eye:


Lily is one of two of our girls who were born in Texas.

She, however, SOUNDS like a Texan with her southern drawl and love for her cowgirl boots. She has had a pair since about the time she could walk and wears them whenever she can.


Everything here is from MME with the exception of the gold alphas (American Crafts), "cuteness" sticker (Heidi Swapp) and twine (The Twinery). 


The little enamel dots and shapes are so fun! I pulled out some older tapes to add a little bit of something extra to my page along with some mist from Studio Calico. 


have a fantastic weekend!

♥♥



No comments: