Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Hailey, her Daddy and the Americana collection from Pebbles Inc.

Good afternoon!

I guess it's better late than never, right?

We had to run one kid to a doctor appointment this morning, then went to play at a school playground for a while, went back to the doctor to pick up a library book one kid left there earlier in the morning, then went for Slurpees and Twinkies at 7-11 (am I a nice mom or what?) and then ran to find the kids some swimsuits. It was a busy morning but hopefully the kids will remember the fun times more than my persistent nagging to get their chores done ☺

Right?

I did find some time to scrap yesterday so I have a new page to share!

The Americana collection from Pebbles Inc. is great for patriotic pages, for the 4th of July and other such holidays remembering our country and our heroes but it's also great for everyday pages like this one I made about Hailey and Matt.


I used some Studio Calico Mister Huey (Dewey) on the background to help my "you & me" diecut stand out and added some droplets of Navy Heidi Swap Color Shine. 


I added lots of stickers and little stars from the glitter Thickers that come with the Americana collection.


If y'all know me at all now you know that I love to use Project Life- type cards on my projects. I used one here but cut the patriotic bit off of the right side of the 4x6 card since I wasn't doing a patriotic page. I do like the color scheme of the collection with the pretty blue on Hailey's dance recital dress. 


Thanks so much for stopping by today! 

I know that this isn't a birthday project- I'll get back to those soon. I have lots of things to share with you this week! 

♥♥♥

No comments: