Tuesday, August 5, 2014

getting messy with paint and ink for Noel Mignon

Hey!

This week we are having our Cruise Crop over at Noel Mignon and today my challenge is up!

My challenge is to use paint and/or ink on a project and this is what I made:


I love to use paint and ink on pages. 

I used to be nervous even thinking about it but I have since gotten brave and really like the fun color it brings to my projects. 

I started out with some acrylics from the craft store and then added mist. Once those were dry I added the other papers, pics and embellishments. 



I hope you'll play along with us! There is a new challenge posted every day and there will be fun prizes at the end!



Happy scrapping!

♥♥

1 comment:

Michelle Price said...

So cool! Besides the cool technique-the photos are adorable!