Friday, August 1, 2014

one more layout for the week

Hello again!

I have one more layout to share with you before we head off into the weekend.

Every year before Christmas I take my kids to see the Nutcracker Ballet in town. They do a magnificent job and it is a fun thing that I get to do with my girls when they are old enough to sit still for that long ☺

Last year I was able to take three of my kids and we had a wonderful time.

The ballet company here likes to switch up the performance in little ways every year so it is fun to see what they do differently from year to year.

After the performance is over the ballet company goes out to meet the audience where patrons can take pictures and get autographs. This particular year my girls were able to meet and get pictures with a lot of the dancers. This layout shows my kids with the Snow Queen.


I used lots of Crate Paper chipboard pieces and a bunch of sequins. I  have been hoarding some sequins for quite some time and haven't yet learned how to use them in a way where I really like the result. I think I may have used too many here ☺but that's okay.


The foam phrase and hearts are from the American Crafts Amy Tangerine Plus One collection and the striped tape is from Hobby Lobby. I think the gold rose print tape is from 3M and the pink striped one is from a pack I got at Target. I used some wood masking tape from ARC Crafts that I got in a welcome pack when I joined one of the Lifestyle Crafts Studio teams. The small alphas are from October Afternoon. 


Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

Super cute layout! Love your cluster of elements with the title and sprinkling of gold stars! :)