Tuesday, September 9, 2014

our Silly Goose

The design team at Noel Mignon is going back to school this week!

Each designger is taking on a challenge from the NM community and I chose to create with spray mists. I have to admit that it wasn't a challenge for me because I really like to use mists and do so on just about every project. I just like the artsy feel that mists add and it helps me when creating with white space- they help the empty space to not feel so plain for me.

So, I set out to create with a variety of spray mists from Studio Calico and Heidi Swapp.

I used them "as intended" to add some color to my cardstock background, added some splatters around the page and also "painted" the edges of my cardstock using the straw from the spray nozzle as my brush.

Here is the final result:





This page was made using the September kit, "Tea for Two" from Noel Mignon

Have a great day!

♥♥

No comments: