Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Early Autumn kit from Noel Mignon

Hi again!

Do you remember me?

Life is so crazy right now and I am not scrapping as much as I would like.

It seems other things are taking a more important role right now.

Thank you to those who keep checking in here.

Sometimes I feel like I am talking to myself and wonder if anyone visits ☺

I have a new project to share today that I created using the new "Early Autumn" kit from Noel Mignon.

This kit is now sold out but they have opened up subscriptions for the new term so you can join and not miss a thing!


The kit is full of beautiful product from American Crafts, Fancy Pants, My Mind's Eye, October Afternoon.




Have a great day!

♥♥

3 comments:

antenucci said...

still reading and feeling the same about not enough time to scrap or anything else right now.

Michelle said...

I too am still reading. I do not have enough time for scrapping. I haven't worked on anything in so long!

Your page is wonderful. I love the colors. If I had more scrapping time and would actually use my stuff, I would most definitely sign up.

Anonymous said...

I'm also still reading your blog. Love the layouts you do.