Saturday, November 8, 2014

a BasicGrey share

Happy Saturday!

I love that we have a day to spend at home this week!

Gymnastics meet is pretty much over for my daughter, we don't have a meet today, we don't have to go out of town, we can sleep in (it's barely after 7 and two of my kids are already up), ha ha.

I am excited to get to scrap a little today. I've missed that.

Today I have a BasicGrey page to share. The blog has been down but I wanted to go ahead and share this project with you that I made using the Aurora collection.

We had a Harry Potter party for my Hailey for her 10th birthday, complete with a candy shoppe, sorting ceremony, wand making and a potions class.

This is a really basic page design; I am liking white space more and more these days. I wanted the focus to be on the pictures of Hailey. 


I used some small metal dies to cut the stars (sadly my Cameo machine hasn't been working) from an assortment of patterned papers from Aurora. I mixed in some gold sequins for fun and because I love the extra sparkle. 


Have a fantastic weekend!

What are your plans? 

I think we need a giveaway again soon. What do you think? What would you like to see? 

What would YOU like to win?

♥♥

No comments: