Wednesday, November 26, 2014

another gratitude project

Hello there!

Since Thanksgiving is this week and since our internet was down last week I thought I would share this project that I created for Noel Mignon.

I cut the leaves using a metal die from Lifestyle Crafts. I used the vellum and a variety of patterned papers from our Noel Mignon November kit.


Once I cut out the leaves I glued them in a circle in the center of my paper and then added some chipboard alphas for the wording, some gold glitter glue and some gold rub-ons. I really like the touches of gold with the fall colors. 


I added a ring of twine to the center of the ring to add some softness and then did an outline on the page with the gold glitter glue from American Crafts. 


Have a wonderful day and thanks so much for stopping by.

♥♥

No comments: