Wednesday, November 5, 2014

catching up with Halloween

I don't know how you are with scrapping holiday and birthday pictures but I tend to do everyday pictures more often than those "event" ones, which is why I am just now scrapping pictures from last Halloween.

Stay tuned next year for pictures from this year, ha ha.

I will try to do better and maybe get them done this year.

For today I have a page to share that I made for Noel Mignon kit club using the Early Autumn kit:


I LOVE the Fancy Pants sequins in this kit and used them to make a fun border on my page.

Have a great day!

♥♥

3 comments:

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

Such a fun layout! I love the sequin border!!!

Sarah said...

Love your layout! The sequin border is so fun!

Weston Security System said...

Grateful ffor sharing this