Friday, November 21, 2014

I am back with Fancy Pants!

Hi!

Long time to no see, right?

Our home internet was down for a week and a half and it's amazing how tied technology is with scrapbooking. I missed being able to post here and wasn't able to turn in some assignments. It's the little things that get us sometimes.

Because I haven't been able to post I have a few things to share with you that I will post over the next few days. First off, a layout that I made using the Oh Deer! collection from Fancy Pants.


We had a little bit of snow last week and it was just enough to get me in the mood to scrap Christmas pages. The Oh Deer! collection is just the right mix of fun and traditional. I like the bits of blue thrown in with the red and green and the embellishments are adorable!

Have a great weekend!

♥♥

No comments: