Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Merry Christmas Eve!

Merry Christmas!  

It truly is the most wonderful time of the year.

And, though I often make it the most stressful time of the year with lots of extra activities and things that we like to do this time of year, I do love it so much.

This year things have been crazier than in the past and as of right now we still can't find the stockings. They are not yet hung by the chimney with care and hopefully Santa will soon have somewhere to put a few treats for the kids.

I do have a page to share with you today that I made using the Cable Knit kit from Noel Mignon:


I like to create a layout each year that showcases our family's Christmas card so I've done that to share with you here. 

I really love the mix of rustic with traditional and whimsy in the Cable Knit from Noel Mignon. I've tried to show off quite a bit of it here without it being too big of a mess. I used a lot of different embellishments from the red lace tape to the gold fabric bow, wood veneer snowflakes and enamel dots. 


Here are some other close-up shots of the embellishments I used: 



Have a very Merry, wonderful, happy, joyful Christmas!

♥♥

1 comment:

Tracey said...

I love your Christmas card! And this page is just gorgeous!!